DeepLife is a biotech company with a mission to build the next generation of system biology. We work in a highly collaborative translational manner, to facilitate the transition of discoveries from laboratory to patients. The company operate through collaboration with academic groups in their respective areas of expertise. We create value by bridging the gap between Artificial Intelligence and System Biology.
- How AI is transforming drug discovery, development and innovation 25 September 2019
- Outsourced drug discovery market to top $68bn in 2028 25 September 2019
- Many cancer drugs aim at the wrong molecular targets 25 September 2019
- The Past, Present and Future of Genome Sequencing 22 September 2019
- Future design concept 3 February 2016